We believe that having the right energy at the forefront of, and headquarters behind our venues is what has contributed to our success. Our teams are diverse and come from all over, with colourful skill sets - but the one commonality being we all love food, drink, design and the good things that come with it. If you can’t find what you’re searching for below, CV submissions and expression of interest in joining JIA Group are always welcome. They can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org - if we find the right people, we then find the role.
To support the expansion of our Group, we are currently seeking someone who is energetic and passionate to learn to join our Family.
What you will be doing every day:
- Support daily marketing activities and perform administrative duties
- Provide support on events and promotion campaigns arrangements
- Prepare marketing materials, market researches and ad hoc projects
- Assist in implementation of marketing initiatives, including events, media, promotions
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth execution of the tasks required
- Devise well-rounded strategy plans. This includes but not limited to events, reservations, third party platforms and more
- Assist with ad-hoc assignments as required
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Business, Marketing & Communications, Hospitality Management, or other related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year’s working experience, preferably gained in F&B industry
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient understanding of design software such as Illustrator and inDesign
- Ability to work and understand systems such as Mailchimp, Seven rooms and Jot form will be advantageous
Interested candidates, please send your detailed resume stating current and expected salary.
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
- Design, assist and execute all aspects of DM
- Design, build and maintain our social media
- Highly passionate for building strong relationship
JIA is a global hospitality group in Hong Kong that is internationally praised for executing spaces and experiences rooted in style, substance and authenticity. To assist with our expansion, we will be hiring for the following position:
Reports to: Group Marketing Manager
Role: Assistant Digital Marketing Manager (Group)
Outlets: 22 Ships, 208 Duecento Otto, Behind Bars, Chachawan, Duddell’s, Louise, Mak Mak, Meen & Rice, Mono, Potato Head Hong Kong (and expanding!)
- Design, assist and execute all aspects of digital marketing, including marketing database, email and display advertising campaign.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence for the portfolio.
- Measure and report monthly performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Assist on ad-hoc projects when needed.
- Assist on managing two Marketing Executives.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related disciplines with a minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in digital/social media marketing.
- Multi-tasking and detail-minded: You can execute and prioritise several projects and activities across 10+ award winning restaurants efficiently.
- Passionate and Self Starter Attitude: You are an enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude, full of ideas and able to work as an autonomously.
- Team Player: You are able to diligently work with a family of over 400 people with diverse cultures and a Marketing team of four.
- Language Skills: You are highly skilled in written and spoken English. Cantonese is a plus!
- Communication Skills: Highly passionate for building strong relationships.