We believe that having the right energy at the forefront of, and headquarters behind our venues is what has contributed to our success. Our teams are diverse and come from all over, with colourful skill sets - but the one commonality being we all love food, drink, design and the good things that come with it. If you can’t find what you’re searching for below, CV submissions and expression of interest in joining JIA Group are always welcome. They can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org - if we find the right people, we then find the role.
To support the expansion of our Group, we are currently seeking someone who is energetic and passionate to learn to join our Family.
What you will be doing every day:
- Support daily marketing activities and perform administrative duties
- Provide support on events and promotion campaigns arrangements
- Prepare marketing materials, market researches and ad hoc projects
- Assist in implementation of marketing initiatives, including events, media, promotions
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth execution of the tasks required
- Devise well-rounded strategy plans. This includes but not limited to events, reservations, third party platforms and more
- Assist with ad-hoc assignments as required
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Business, Marketing & Communications, Hospitality Management, or other related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year’s working experience, preferably gained in F&B industry
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient understanding of design software such as Illustrator and inDesign
- Ability to work and understand systems such as Mailchimp, Seven rooms and Jot form will be advantageous
Interested candidates, please send your detailed resume stating current and expected salary.