Buy a Gift Card
Give a delicious gift. Whether for a special occasion (or no reason at all), food and wine are experiences we’re drawn to when wanting to treat ourselves or a loved one. The JIA Group gift card lets its owner spend it their way, at any venue within our our Hong Kong portfolio.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Valid up to 6 months from date of purchase.
- Redeemable at Duddell’s (Hong Kong), Mak Mak, 208 Duecento Otto, 22 Ships, Ham and Sherry, Back Bar, Aberdeen Street Social, Behind Bars, Chachawan, Commissary, Old Bailey, Meen & Rice and Potato Head Hong Kong. (www.jiagroup.co)
- Please present this voucher before ordering.
- The original voucher must be presented for redemption – a copy will not be accepted.
- Non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- To be used during one transaction.
- This voucher must be used on one occasion -no refund will be offered if not used to its full value.
- Valid for food & beverage only and cannot be used for banquets, meetings, private events or other services.
- Any amount exceeding the value of this voucher must be settled in full by cash or credit card.
- Table reservations must be made in advance. Please call email the relevant email account for the redeeming restaurant to book.
- JIA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions. In the event of a dispute the decision of JIA will be final.
- Please note the e-version of this gift card can be redeemed instantly and sent deliciously direct to the recipient’s inbox.
- While printed gift cards can be delivered to any address in Hong Kong within three days. Express delivery on Hong Kong Island can be arranged for orders made before noon.