XIAOLONGBAO WORKSHOP at OLD BAILEY
Making dumplings during Chinese New Year is synonymous with bringing wealth and money your way! Get into the CNY spirit with our Xiaolongbao workshop at Old Bailey. Our Head Chef Wong Gwan Man serves authentic, delicately balanced Jiangnan food daily, as well as, an exquisite Shanghainese dim sum programme, that includes not one, but three takes on the beloved Xiaolongbao.
You could say we’re somewhat experts on this, and now we’re passing these skills onto you! This workshop is for anyone who loves Xiaolongbao and enthusiastic about Chinese culture, we welcome you to join for this fun and educational workshop with your loved ones! Afternoon tea add-on option of Jiangnan favourites will be available.
To add onto the fun, we are partnering up with our friends at Dishtag! Creative Director, Raffaella will be on-hand to teach all the tips and tricks on food styling, lighting and composition to take the perfect Instagram shot with your phone for your socials! After all, camera definitely eats first.
Date : 18-19 January 2020 (Sat & Sun) | 一月18日至19日 (六,曰)
Time : 3-5 pm at Old Bailey | 下午3至5時,在奧卑利舉行
HK$ 388 (6 pcs) per person | HK$ 388 (每組6件)
HK$ 688 (6 pcs) per person + Enjoy an afternoon tea set (for 2 pax) | HK$ 688 (每組6件) + 享用奧卑利下午茶 (2位用)
To Register | 報名 :
Terms and Conditions:
– For further inquiries, please call +852 2877 8711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Once the workshop fee is received, payment is non-refundable and non-transferable
– If the Workshop does not meet the minimum capacity, a CANCELLATION notification will be emailed to you within 48 hours prior to the workshop date
– 如有查詢，請致電+852 2877 8711或發送電郵至info@oldbailey.hk
– 滿4人即可成班, 如不能成班，取消通知將在日期前48小時內通過電子郵件通知