A message from our family, to yours
In response to the spike of COVID- 19 cases, we would like to give a heartfelt thank you to our guests, friends and family who are continuing to patron our restaurants, our frontline hospitality heroes and our F&B peers for their passionate fighting spirit to protect our community during fragile times.
To ensure the well-being of our guests and JIA family, we are constantly updating our safety and hygiene policies:
- Any guests who have travelled or been in touch with anyone that has travelled outside of Hong Kong for the last 14 days, will not be allowed to enter the premises.
- Mandatory temperature checks will be implemented for all guests before entering the premises.
- All guests are required to sign a health declaration form before entering the premises.
- Hand sanitizers will be readily available at the door.
- We will provide guests with envelopes to safely seal their masks while dining.
- We have modified our operations with limited seating and spacing to improve social distancing. In-between seating, our staff will thoroughly disinfect before each and every reservation.
- Our outlets are consistently wiped down and disinfected every 20 to 30 minutes
- All JIA outlets will be undergoing deep cleaning and sanitisation to ensure the safety of our guests and staff
- A maximum of 4 people per table can be seated together.
- We have increased our social distancing policy, by widening the width of each table to 1.5 metres, instead of our current measure of 1 metres.
- All guests are required to wear a facemask while visiting our restaurants.
While we have taken extraordinary measures to keep our restaurants safe, we urge everyone to stay vigilant, treat each other with respect and dignity and stay kind. We are very proud to be a part of the fabric of this beautiful city that we’ve called home for the last decade and will continue to push through this difficult period, as a family.